This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: StaffConnect Inc, 369 Pine Street, Suite 103, San Francisco, CA 94101.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
* Name and job title
* Contact information including email address
* Demographic information, such as zip code, preferences and interests
* Website usage data
* Other information relevant to client enquiries
* Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking at from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
* For our own internal records
* To improve the products and services we provide
* To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
* To customize the website for you
* To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
* To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
* To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
* Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
* Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
* Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
* Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
* To recognize when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
* Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Write to us at: StaffConnect Inc, 369 Pine Street, Suite 103, San Francisco, CA 94101.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.staffconnectapp.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Your California Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
Under Section 1798.83, we currently do not share any personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request in writing to StaffConnect Inc, 369 Pine Street, Suite 103, San Francisco, CA 94101 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes or for purposes of assisting us with our own marketing.