Employee engagement strategies have been proven to reduce staff turnover and absenteeism, improve productivity and efficiency, increase customer retention and generate more profits. Most importantly, engaged employees are happier, both at work and at home, and are more likely to become your best brand advocates and remain loyal to your organisation.
Engaged employees are committed to your organisation’s goals, understand how they contribute to its success and are committed to doing their best work. Below we look at the reasons why your organisation should consider an employee engagement tool and the positive impact that it could have on your business.
- Increased productivity and better company results – By giving your employees a voice and offering a channel for two-way communication and feedback, you are showing your employees that you care and value their opinions. In turn, they are more likely to go the extra mile for your organisation, resulting in increased productivity and profit.
- Improved communication across the entire workforce – Over 80% of the global workforce are deskless workers and may not necessarily have access to a corporate email address. Mobile technology enables your communications to reach, connect and engage with your dispersed workforce, without relying on the limitations of email.
- More efficient onboarding – Give your new hires access to everything they need via their mobile device and get them up and running quickly.
- Easy and instant access to company documents – Employees will be able to easily find and securely access company documents such as Health and Safety information, holiday allocation and Payslips.
- Increased efficiency and improved operational procedures – Messaging features enable instant peer-to-peer and group chat to get fast, secure updates on order processing, procurement, targets and more.
- High-performance Internal Comms -User-generated content being shared across your organisation builds a connected workforce. Employees can share stories and successes, creating unity and synergy with their peers.
- Create brand advocates and improve your Glassdoor ranking – Over 50% of your employees share their views about your organisation online. When your employees feel engaged and connected to your organisation, they will become your best brand advocates.
We have put together an ebook “Can technology solve the employee engagement crisis” that talks more about the power of mobile technology and how it is key to connecting with your remote workers and creating a more engaged, productive and happy workforce – download it here.
You can also watch our short product video here to get a better understanding of StaffConnect can help you reach your employee engagement goals.
If you would like to see a demo of StaffConnect click here – It could be your first step towards reaping the benefits of a fully engaged workforce.
You may also be interested in the following: