Digital Content Creator
Office: Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 3BA, UK
Permanent, Full time, £22-24,000 annually
StaffConnect is an exciting enterprise mobile SaaS startup that is disrupting the internal communications space. We are a passionate team of dedicated team of domain experts, combined with technology leaders and innovators. Our employee engagement platform creates a better connected, informed and engaged workforce, building high levels of advocacy, increasing productivity and improving retention for our customers. We are now at an exciting phase of our growth and are looking to scale our marketing team by adding the following role:
This will be a pivotal role within the marketing function, creating and owning all aspects of digital content to drive our demand generation and thought leadership programmes.
We are looking for strong creative writing skills to produce engaging content and be at the core of winning digital campaigns.
As an innovative startup in an emerging market, there are no rules, so the ability to experiment, test and optimize content across marketing campaigns is critical to this position.
You will need the ability to think differently, contributing new ideas to the marketing team and pioneering new techniques to differentiate our campaigns.
• Produce creative and compelling content to increase reach and engagement, drive our growth, and establish the StaffConnect brand.
• Create high-quality compelling content for web, blogs, e-books, white papers, press releases, presentations, podcast and video scripts, ad copy and emails.
• Manage the editorial calendar
• Ensure consistency of message and tone of voice across all communications
• Keep up to date with content and digital trends, propose new ideas for innovative, content based campaigns
• Ensure content contributes to our overall SEO
• Creative blogging and writing experience. High standard of writing and editing skills
• Attention to detail
• Basic understanding of SEO (using keywords, meta descriptions, etc) and optimizing your writing for it
• Initial experience in social media, storytelling, and/or marketing preferred
• Team orientated, proactive, committed, and collaborative
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
• Good research skills to understand the audience, the latest thinking and trends affecting our market as well as keeping up with the main influencers.
To apply for this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org