Customer Success Associate
At StaffConnect, we expect our Customer Success team to go beyond providing just support. You’re the voice of the customer, and will handle queries ranging from pre-sales, on boarding to business as usual support. It’s the most exciting place to be in the organization! We refer to this position as the Customer Success Associate.
What we do
StaffConnect delivers a powerful mobile employee engagement platform that transforms the employee experience by enabling large enterprises to connect, communicate and engage their entire workforce, especially remote, non-desk employees.
The customer-branded mobile app gives employees ‘a voice’, with access to company and user-generated content to increase loyalty and productivity. The cloud-hosted platform empowers employers to target that content, with analytics, to deepen engagement with everyone.
From offices in London and San Francisco, StaffConnect’s platform and domain experts are supporting large businesses from around the world to inspire their workforces to deliver better performance, improved customer experiences and greater shareholder value.
Who we’re looking for
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in level 2 customer support (troubleshooting business software, developing deep business workflow understanding, guiding engineering in steps for bug reproduction when escalating, etc.).
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Passionate about technology, start-ups, and emerging trends in businesses.
• Have a burning desire to help clients achieve success with our software products.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
What’s the work like?
As a Customer Success Associate, you will reach out to our customers regularly via helpdesk emails, calls, support guides, blogs, newsletters and support forums. You will continually improve the customer success resources and suggest new ways of enhancing the customer experience. General areas of responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Understand the StaffConnect product inside-out and drive customer facing training on basic and advanced use cases
• Creatively problem solve any customer issues
• Manage all customer support issues
• Liaison with our development team on user experience
• Track and report bugs and technical issues
• Proactively follow up to ensure high customer satisfaction
• Creating and updating solution articles on the self-service site
• Weekly reporting on service-levels, highlighting trends and proposed solutions
• Researching and implementing new support methods
Our primary goal is to maximize the value we provide, and back it up with stellar customer support. Our belief is that a value driven strategy is required for long term growth rather than being solely revenue driven.
Who you are
• Quick to understand customer requirements, identify our product’s value for them and then ensure optimal usage of our product
• Fanatical about customer success and delivering long-term value to the customer
• Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and enjoy analysing data to find trends
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, CRM and ticketing tools
• Experienced with Zendesk and Trello a plus
• Passionate about technology and using it as a game changer for businesses
Job Type: Full-time
• Technical Support/Customer Success: 1 year (Preferred)
• SaaS: 1 year (Preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Required)
• New York (Preferred)
• United States (Required)
To apply: please email email@example.com with your CV