Who we are
StaffConnect is an exciting, rapidly-growing B2B technology startup, based in the UK with offices in New York and San Francisco. We are disrupting the employee engagement and internal communications market with new mobile led technology that is quickly gaining traction with enterprise organisations around the world.
With significant backing from one of the largest B2B software Private Equity firms in Los Angeles, we are now looking to grow our talented team of Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer Success professionals based in our head office in Staines, Surrey.
What we do
StaffConnect is a powerful mobile employee engagement platform that transforms the employee experience by enabling large enterprises to connect, communicate and engage their entire workforce, especially remote, non-desk employees.
The customer-branded mobile app gives employees ‘a voice’, with access to company and user-generated content to increase loyalty and productivity. The cloud-hosted platform empowers employers to target that content, with analytics, to deepen engagement with everyone.
From offices in London and San Francisco, StaffConnect’s platform and domain experts are supporting large businesses from around the world to inspire their workforces to deliver better performance, improved customer experiences and greater shareholder value.
Who we’re looking for
You need to be a highly creative thinker, able to present new ideas and develop the StaffConnect brand into a powerful and memorable online presence. You will be a hard-working team player, highly enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong design skill set and a proven track record as a junior-mid level designer.
We’re looking for evidence of outstanding creativity, combined with strong commercial design experience. You will join a small in-house marketing team and report directly to the CMO, with day to day input from our Digital Campaign Manager.
- BA hons or equivalent in Graphic design
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Digital Designer/Graphic Designer role, either in-house with a large corporate organisation or a digital agency
- High proficiency in graphic design, illustration, typography and design theory
- Expert in design software such as Photoshop, WordPress, Illustrator, InDesign
- Demonstrable experience of website design and production
- Knowledge of good design practice and trends across multiple platforms, including web and mobile
- Good knowledge of current best-practice UI guidelines for mobile platforms
- Advanced WordPress
Ideal but not essential:
- Animation experience to create video explainers
- UI/ UX design
- Frontend coding
- Ownership of the StaffConnect website www.staffconnectapp.com, Day to day management of all updates, optimisation and performance.
- Make recommendations on best practice website management, including SEO optimisation, UX and improving conversions.
- Design and production of new website sections, templates, campaign microsites and web content.
- Digital advertising design for social media channels and google display and retargeting.
- Design of all digital content assets including infographics, e-books, editorial content, emails, videos, event graphics, brochures and product promotions.
- Ownership of StaffConnect e-newsletter design
- Design branded customer Demo apps for use in sales campaigns.
- Manage our demo app library, create targeted branded home screens for video message outreach.
- Creative digital campaign design, landing pages, emails and supporting content
- Create video explainers and how to guides
- Creative input into outsourced content such as customer testimonial videos and animations
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
To apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.