Who we are
StaffConnect is an exciting, rapidly-growing B2B technology startup, based in the UK with offices in New York and San Francisco. We are disrupting the employee engagement and internal communications market with new mobile led technology that is quickly gaining traction with enterprise organisations around the world.
With significant backing from one of the largest B2B software Private Equity firms in Los Angeles, we are now looking to grow our talented Sales team in North America.
What we do
StaffConnect is a powerful mobile employee engagement platform that transforms the employee experience by enabling large enterprises to connect, communicate and engage their entire workforce, especially remote, non-desk employees.
The customer-branded mobile app gives employees ‘a voice’, with access to company and user-generated content to increase loyalty and productivity. The cloud-hosted platform empowers employers to target that content, with analytics, to deepen engagement with everyone.
From offices in London and San Francisco, StaffConnect’s platform and domain experts are supporting large businesses from around the world to inspire their workforces to deliver better performance, improved customer experiences and greater shareholder value.
Who we’re looking for
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are driven to secure new-business sales revenue to contribute to the growth of an exciting start-up in a rapidly expanding emerging market.
- You have exceptional communication skills with a background of successfully developing trusted relationships with C-level executives.
- You have a winning mentality and a natural grasp of the sales process with the ability to grow your own pipeline, as well as run with inbound generated product demo demands.
- You must be a strong communicator and able to showcase our platform in a way that brings it to life in solving targeted business problems and pain points.
- You are an organised self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, fast-moving B2B SaaS start-up environment, working with a small, talented sales team.
- As an individual contributor, you will have inbound lead generation support but will also be responsible for generating your own pipeline.
- Minimum 7+ years of enterprise sales experience.
- Experience selling B2B SaaS.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding an annual quota of $1+ Million.
- Experience at a start-up and/or has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have experience working closely with enterprise organizations to uncover their pain.
points and business problems using a PACT qualification method.
- You bring a “Challenger” mentality to the table and are comfortable driving change.
- You are an excellent listener, presenter and have excellent written communication skills.
- Experience selling into healthcare, manufacturing, logistics, retail and hospitality is a plus.
- You are well versed in pricing and proposal development.
- You have a bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent.
- Travel required roughly 20% of your time.
- Manage opportunities through the sales pipeline from initial contact to close.
- Work closely with our BDR team to drive pipeline generation.
- Drive qualified opportunities generated by our BDRs and inbound lead gen to successful closure.
- Maintain all opportunity, account documentation, and pipeline forecasts in our CRM.
- Conduct engaging online demos to showcase the StaffConnect platform in a relevant and meaningful way.
- Produce SFDC pipeline reports.
- Manage RFP and pitch process as required.
- Deliver corporate presentations and face to face pitches as necessary.
- Reporting directly to the CEO/Acting CRO.
To apply: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.