StaffConnect, provider of an enterprise mobile employee engagement platform, said it ushered in a new era of innovation in creating powerful employee experiences in the enterprise. StaffConnect’s next generation StaffConnect Mobile App Platform version 2 (v2) features key bar-raising enhancements that transform the employee experience by enabling business, nonprofit and government organizations to better connect, communicate and engage with their entire workforce, including remote, non-desk employees. The result is employees are more loyal, passionate and productive, leading to improved customer/client experiences, and consequently superior business outcomes.
While the foremost authorities agree regarding the business criticality of employee engagement, prevailing research demonstrates that the world is in the throes of an employee engagement crisis. In fact, according to a recent Gallop poll, a mere 13% of employees were found to be engaged. Unfortunately, the associated costs can be truly devastating. Gallop has stated that 65% of all lost customers can be tracked to a disengaged employee. This issue is further exacerbated by what is now being referred to as the “forgotten workforce” i.e., non-desk employees. Surprising, given that today non-desk employees make up over 80% of the world’s workforce, and in this digital age, the non-desk employee number is only expected to rise.
“Employee engagement used to be an afterthought and perhaps one that didn’t extend beyond Human Resources (HR). Of course, today that would be a serious mistake for any organization,” said Denis Pombriant, managing principal, Beagle Research Group and author of “You Can’t Buy Customer Loyalty, But You Can Earn It.” “There’s good data that shows engaged employees can help you to outperform your competitors by as much as 200%. Likewise disengaged employees directly account for lost customers and revenue, so you can see why employee engagement is rising to the top of not just HR and internal communications priority lists, but the C-suite’s as well.”
Key new StaffConnect Mobile App Platform feature enhancements include:
- Chat – Seamless, secure, and easy-to-use workforce messaging
- Directory – Seamless, secure and easy-to-search employee listing featuring employee profiles
- Survey – Integrated and flexible survey tool, featuring enhanced employee voice features, for pulse and engagement surveys
- Events – Company meetings, town halls, etc. promotion
- Communities – Sophisticated user and group management
The new Management Console features:
- User Management – View, upload and manage users to ensure only current employees can access the app.
- Content Management – Powerful content management that allows admins to manage, edit and moderate app content.
- Notifications – Utilize push notifications to enhance your internal communications and app engagement levels. Target by group/dept., location, function and/or project. Send real-time or preschedule.
- Analytics – Measure the effectiveness of your communication channels with app analytics. Gain valuable real-time insights, measure engagement, rank content, produce reports.
StaffConnect is offered in Standard, Professional and Enterprise Editions to meet each client’s business and budgetary requirements.
Unique to StaffConnect and a key differentiator from otherwise potential competitors is its AppSuccess, Best Practices Services. Now offered in three new and unique services bundles, Bronze, Silver and Gold, each package was designed from the ground-up to establish best practice content and communication strategies, as well as ensure smooth and successful platform implementation, fast adoption and ongoing success.