Customer Success Manager
Office: Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 3BA, UK
Salary: Circa £65k, full time, permanent
At StaffConnect we inspire the emotionally connected organization. This means inspiring employee engagement and creating an emotional connection between employees and the organization.
Through StaffConnect, the world’s leading mobile employee communications platform, we facilitate exceptional internal communication, engagement, and advocacy by enabling employees to securely access company news, information and documents, while empowering them to share content and express their opinions all from their mobile device.
StaffConnect offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well.
As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and delighting customers drives you, we want to talk with you!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for setting our customers up for success with StaffConnect. The CSM is responsible for optimising the post-sale customer relationship; serving as the primary point of contact for the customer and facilitating communication and collaboration from the product team to ensure a smooth and positive customer experience.
The CSM works with a number of key customer accounts and serves as a trusted advisor. The focus of the role is to ensure successful adoption of StaffConnect’s platform, to drive customer satisfaction, and expanded use of StaffConnect’s offerings.
The CSM also serves as the point of escalation for all customer questions, issues, and feedback.
• Work with customers to ensure successful roll out and adoption of StaffConnect
• Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
• Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our StaffConnect products and services.
• Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
• Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
• Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
• Program manage account escalations.
• 7 years in internal communications and or employee engagement.
• Experience of digital delivery in large enterprises, such as an ESN, Intranet or other similar collaboration system.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage competing priorities.
• Fanatical about driving success for your customers and stakeholders.
• Extremely proactive and values the ‘personal touch’ with customers.
• Expert knowledge and experience of internal communications tools essential.
• Global communication experience across different industries.
• Ability to work with, advise and influence C-level management.
• Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
• Experience of creating and executing internal communication strategies that support business objective and increase employee engagement.
• Experience of presenting at events, both in-company and externally.
• Keen interest in the future of work, the digital workplace and other areas of thought-leadership.
• Advanced social media skills with a presence on LinkedIn and Twitter, as a minimum.
• Excellent writing skills, including blogging.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Experience of mobile communications/mobile design/mobile delivery a bonus.
• Applicants should have a large communications network.
• University degree in communications, business or related field or equivalent.
• Ability to travel 30%.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com